Monday, November 22, 2010

Half Way there "Sports Mom"

Today marks 20 weeks or half way into the pregnancy!  I guess you could say we were half way last week since the doctors won't let me go past 38 weeks.  I definitely feel like my stomach is starting to show now.  I have also been feeling their little movements.  They seem to really move around while I am in the car - maybe they enjoy the music or their mom's singing. :)




And back by popular demand...



In case you're wondering this awesome piece of apperal used to belong to another "Sports Mom", Joyce Willms.  Pretty hot huh!?  P.S...After the photo shoot Kevin kept the sweat shirt on and commented on how nicely it kept his neck warm. I love my husband!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww...Kevin will make a great Sports Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a second - that turtle neck is ATTACHED? woah. :) fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, this awesome sweatshirt does have an attached fake turtle neck! Kevin and his sister gave this to their mom, Joyce, as a gift for Mother's Day or something. It was totally Kevin's idea to wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura- I just realized you had a blog- I'm so excited to follow you through your pregnancy and when the babies get here!!! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete