Thursday, October 6, 2011

Foto Fall Fun!

The kids and I have been loving this awesome fall weather!  We've been trying to be outside as much as possible enjoying it while we (or should I say "I") can.  The twins love going on stroller rides and watching the colorful leaves blow above them.  Lately during our walks I get to hear the sounds of Miss Kate cooing as she watches the world around her.  I think fall is Matt and Kate's favorite season! :)

Love this one!




"These leaves are pretty!"


Got to grab my feet - my trick that I love to do all of the time.  Now I can put my feet in my mouth!

Matthew found a leaf.

Touching toes.



"Hey sis, can I come in your Bumbo too?"

Looks like she's in the thinker's pose.

Matthew loved playing with the leaves, but I had to watch the little man so he didn't put it in his mouth!

Thanks Mother Nature for this beautiful weather so we're all able to get out of the house. 

1 comment:

  1. Love all these pictures, Laura! I hope to meet the little cuties sometime this fall!!! :)

    ReplyDelete