Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Years!

Happy 5 year anniversary to my hubby.  This handsom groom.

Here are some pictures of the day.  (I didn't have a lot saved on this computer.)

Releasing the doves after the wedding ceremony.  This was a gift from my grandma Dufel.

Cutting cake.

Our first dance to the song "You and Me" by Kenny Chesney


The new Mr. and Mrs. Willms 5 years ago.

It's crazy to think 11 years ago it all started with me chasing after Kevin with my girlfriends.  Kevin really had no clue to what was going on. :)  I guess the rest is history.  I definitely feel God has truly brought me my "other half".  Together we're a great fit!  He's an amazing husband, my best friend, and now such a great dad to our twins.  I can't wait to see what's planned for us in the next 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment