* He likes to make up songs using our names in the lyrics
* We love it when he sings to us, "Party in the U.S.A." by Miley Cryus
* He's an expert at preparing the perfect bath temperature!
* Awesome diaper changer ;)
* He teaches us cool, random facts for our family quiz bowl
* He has the magic touch at keeping us asleep when laying me down at night
* We love riding around the house with him in the Baby Bjorn
* Matt loves checking out the basement with daddy - so called doing "guy things"
* We absolutely love falling asleep on his chest
* He always makes us smile with his funny faces and voices
* Our dance parties
* Piggy back rides
* Cuddle time!!!
Piggy back time!
Us and our papa
Unfortunately, Kevin had to fly out on Father's Day to Florida for work so we decided to celebrate our Father's Day on Saturday. We were planning on grilling on Saturday but the rainy day stopped those plans. I decided to make Kevin my home-made pizza instead.
We spent the day cuddling while watching golf...daddy was cheering for Rory McIlroy!
Aunt Jenny came up on Saturday night to spend the week with the twins and help while Kevin is gone. Sunday morning I also made Kevin a Father's Day breakfast of french toast - a favorite of his. Then the 5 of us loaded up and took Kevin to the airport.
Happy Father's Day picture with dad first.
Getting some good-bye kisses from Dad.
The kids are wearing shirts for Dad.....Daddy's #1 Fan and Daddy's Tough Guy
Since the Mall of America is so close to the airport Jen and I decided to go. We had fun shopping the summer deals and...
people watching. ;)
Aunt Jenny and Mommy stopped at Noodles & Company for lunch. Kate was being a bit fussy so Aunt Jenny was nice and held her for awhile.
Awww...Aunt Jenny and Matty
Mommy and Miss Katers
We had a great time and many mall shoppers stopped to enjoy our twin babies. Hopefully next Father's Day Kevin won't have to be gone. We love you Daddy!
Also, I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my dad and Kevin's dad! We wish we could have been with both of you to celebrate your day.
Happy Father's Day Grandpa Larrys!