Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Tumbling Videos - CRAZY kids!

So I definitely think signing Matthew and Katherine up for gymnastics or tumbling class is a must this winter.  

Matthew's made his own, at home, couch trampoline!  Put it all together himself.  Pillow placements and all. 


Oh son, you're going to keep us on our toes!


A new fun game for the twins has been to jump off the couch and then have us catch them.  Matthew again has no fear and pretty much cannonballs off of the couch into our arms. 

Kate doesn't have the air time in her jump like her dare devil brother.  Her idea of jumping off the couch is to just fall into us.  
Kevin loves it at the beginning of the video when I tell Kate, "Good jump Kate....(Kate walks away) bad jump."  I guess I was being the supportive mother. :) Ha!


I hope these fun videos of our crazy life bring a BIG SMILE to your face on this lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment