Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Shower

On Saturday, December 11th, the weekend before going on bed rest, my sister, sister-in-law, and Natalie threw me my first baby shower.  It was also the weekend of the big snow storm.  I was so happy the weather held off for the morning (for the most part) so most people could still attend.  Having your baby shower is something all soon-to-be mothers look forward to as a part of their pregnancy.  It's fun to show your growing belly and have family and friends celebrate in on the excitement.  I am happy I was able to experience having a baby shower before ending up on bed rest.  The other ones will have to wait until after the twins are born which I know will fun too for family as well.

The Willms' babies shower was a lot of fun!  They did such a great job planning, decorating, and hosting.  It was also fun to see family and friends we don't see as often as we would like being further away. 

My mom and me

The soon to be grandmas - my mom and mother-in-law, Joyce

The ladies who hosted the shower

My sister and sister-in-law

Adorable monkey and lamb winter hats.  Can't wait for the babies to wear these...they'll be the cutest little winter bundled kidos!


Kevin's grandma Bernhardt


My mother-in-law and Kevin's sister

The 3 amigos.  Besties back from grade school and middle school.

Whale tub full of awesome goodies!!!

Thanks Annie for the cute tie blankets!

Aunt Jenny

Kevin with baby Graham Schmitz - our friends Michael and Lindsey's baby

My friend Krista - she was the photographer for the shower.  Thanks Krista for the great pictures!

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment