Sunday, March 9, 2014

22 Weeks!

This past Saturday, March 8th, marked my 22nd week!  Yay!

I am happy to report as of Friday, when I had my cervix ultrasound check-up, I don't have any cervical change!  Praise God!  My cervix was measuring at 4 to 4.1 cm long and is still closed (hasn't started to dilate).   This was such a relief to have confirmed as I had been feeling a bit more contractions or uterus irritability the previous weekend of the twins' birthday party.  I think I might have over did it a bit preparing and celebrating with our family instead of trying to take it easy and get off of my feet.  

He thinks it's pretty funny to cover his face.

Every Wednesday a home health care nurse comes to my house to administer my progesterone shot into my butt muscle.  (Progesterone oil helps to calm my uterus)  So far I have had 3 shots and I can tell a difference in how active my uterus is since starting these weekly.  It definitely has helped calm and decrease the amount of tightening/contraction feelings.  I'm so glad we decided to start these!  Money well spent!


I am starting to notice I get worn out and out of breath easily just doing day to day activities.  I feel exhausted from just getting ready in the morning. :)

I'm still craving a lot of the same foods: Noodles & Company, Whoppers from Burger King, Cheerios, peanut butter and jelly toast, bagels, veggies dipped in hummus or ranch, orange Hi-C drink, Mexican food, grilled cheese and tomato soup.


The twins are starting to understand a bit more that Mama has a baby in her tummy.  We like to ask Kate and Matthew if they think Mama is having a baby sister or baby brother.  Kate usually says baby sister and Matthew a baby brother.  But their predictions can change daily.  :)

Look who actually decided to be in one of my pictures!  She had just gotten up from her afternoon nap so maybe she was still a bit groggy and didn't fully realize she was posing with me. ;)


Baby Willms is still very active!  His or her movements are starting to get stronger making it easier for Kevin to feel baby move.  Baby W. is still most active in the evening moving around for longer periods of time.  I love these movements and are always good reassurance baby is doing well!


Happy 22 weeks Baby Willms!

No comments:

Post a Comment