Thursday, December 23, 2010

27th Birthday Day

Today is Kevin's 27th Birthday. Celebrating in the hospital room isn't really something we were expecting to do, but Kevin doesn't seem to mind too much.  To him his birthday isn't a big deal, but you know me I LOVE birthdays and want him to have a special day!  We do have our friends Edgar and Amanda coming for supper this evening.  Kevin's parents were here yesterday and we did a little birthday party with cake before celebrating our Willms' Christmas. 

This definitely will be a birthday for Kevin to remember.  I just want to say how much I am thankful for my husband...especially during this time.  He is a great motivator when I get down and has been very willing to help get anything I need while on bed rest.  I am grateful to have him as my support system!  Our babies are going to be so lucky to have such a great father and role model like him. 

Happy Birthday Kevin!  And babies...we do not want you to come today and share your birthday with your father.  It's too early for your arrival. 

I also want to say thanks to all of our family and friends for your prayers and support.  This has been a very scary few weeks.  We are thankful for the amazing people God has provided us in our lives.  Our friends up here have been like family and have visited us, given us food, and given items to occupy our time.  Even my Third Grade class has helped brighten my day by making the sweetest cards.  The cards are posted up all around my room.  It's hard not having our family close by, but we look forward to their visits and enjoy talking with them on the phone.  I know God has a plan and I need to just T-R-U-S-T in Him!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment