Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Baby Willms #3 is 30 Weeks!

Saturday, May 3rd, marked 30 weeks for little Baby Willms #3!  Thirty weeks is awesome!  I'm so excited to be in the 30's.  Only 2.5 months away from baby's full term due date of July 12th!   



At 30 weeks baby is about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a large cabbage).


At my 30 week doctor's check-up I was still measuring right on track and the baby's heartbeat was in the 160's bpm.  My Obgyn still thinks the baby is head down at this time.  (fingers crossed he/she stays in that position!)

What a goofball!  He loves to be Mr. Funny and place the sign over his face!


As I'm getting closer to the due date, I'm getting more anxious and excited to find out if this little one is a girl or a boy!  It's going to be fun to have that moment when we find out...I'm so glad we are leaving it a surprise!

my photographer got creative, lol! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment