Friday, June 21, 2013

Foto Friday

Enjoying the summer life and being outside these past few weeks!

Dinner boat cruise on Lake Minnetonka with Kevin's work.  The twins both loved being on the boat!

Funny Face Selfies with my little man!

Daddy had to work late, so I took Kate and Matt out to McDonald's for a dinner date for the first time by myself.  Happy I survived and both Taters and Matty did great sitting and eating the whole time.  Such big kids now, plus they will do anything for nuggets and fries!

Play dates at the park with our friends.

Miss Diva could swing all day long!

lovin' her Minnie Mouse sunglasses




loved the crawl through the tunnel over and over again

Trip to the MN Zoo with our friends Julie and son Jay

playing in the splash pad

checking out the goats

tractor rides.  Matthew is having fun I promise.  Such a serious face here.

The twins got to have a giraffe eat right out of their hands. 

The 'zoo man' said the giraffe's tongue is roughly as long as Matt or Kate's arm.  Wowza!


{so cool}


Clapping- I am so excited for how brave he was going right up to the giraffe with no fear.  Matthew absolutely loved it!

Kate's turn

So happy she wasn't too scared and did it without too much hesitation!

I loved the day at the zoo with my kids and our friends.  Definitely one of my favorite days and reminded me I am blessed for this awesome opportunity of being able to stay at home with them!






No comments:

Post a Comment