Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Fire Fighter Matthew" and Pretty Bows

Cue Sirens!  Matthew got a cool fire truck as a gift from Kevin's extended relatives.  We just got it out this past weekend and Matty loves sitting on it while we push him around.  I was just pushing him today and while he was riding he was making motor sounds with his mouth (I know coincidence, but still cool.)  It's so fun to see his hole face light up and Kevin and I get a good laugh watching him while the fire truck plays the song...'Hey, Hey, I'm on my way'.  Thanks for the awesome gift Dean and Mary Willms and family!

Matthew wants to be a fire fighter like his grandpa Dufel and Uncle Michael.

Using the steering wheel....both hands on at 10 and 2.


Push me again...
Look at me mom!
I got Kate a couple of new headbands and I wanted to try them out.  She was a good baby model for mommy!  Such a pretty little girl, Katers!

Love her smile.  She melts my heart! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment