Friday, July 15, 2011

Shake, Rattle, and ROLLing OVER!

The four of us headed back to Iowa last weekend (July 8-10).  While we were there, Matthew had one of his first! On Friday, he rolled from his tummy to his back!  I am with the twins all day, every day, and of course Matthew rolled over for the first time while I was having "me" time on a walk with my girlfriend, Casey.  Kevin and his family were there to witness.  I was glad Kevin was able to experience a first milestone.  When I got back from my walk Matthew did roll over once for mom to see.  It's so exciting to watch their "firsts"!  They are learning new things every day.  Well, I guess it's time to make sure Matthew is always buckled in to his bouncy seat and swing from now on!





Matthew is definitely our little mover.  No matter where you put him or what he's doing chances are he is probably kicking his legs.  Mainly his right leg which looks like he's starting his motorcycle. ;)  He has been working really hard on trying to roll over from his back to his tummy.  He has gotten so close, but just can't get his body to swing over.  He gets stuck half way.

He's trying to get his body over. So close, buddy!


Matthew doesn't seem to mind tummy time. He usually is smiling the whole time. I feel his smile is showing us how proud he is of himself for holding his head up so high. He's been great at supporting his head on tummy time and just trying to sit up in the Bumbo.  Such at strong little man for being in the 7th percentile for weight! :)



Great job Mr. M!

No comments:

Post a Comment